Precisely Showcases Innovation with Inaugural Design System Week
Four days. Twelve sessions. More than 1,000 attendees.
And ONE focus – improving the customer experience through our Design System.
When our companies came together in late 2019 to become the leader in data integrity, Precisely renewed its commitment to innovation and promised customers a stronger portfolio made possible through enhanced collaboration across our best-in-class capabilities.
A key enabler of this collaboration is the Design System, which was front and center throughout the first-of-its-kind Design System Week held June 8-11. The virtual event featured panel discussions, “how to” sessions, hands-on coding workshops and product overviews and included attendees from all regions, the Americas, EMEA, and Asia-Pacific.
The Design System – acquired with the merger of the Pitney Bowes Software & Data business – provides one shared platform that drives innovation, collaboration, and value-based results for both customers and Precisely.
It boasts benefits such as:
- Best practice sharing so teams can spend less time reinventing the wheel
- Reductions in overall design and development time
- Improved product quality at launch
- A common technology stack that allows for more interoperability and integration between products
- Improved customer satisfaction through consistency and a cohesive user experience
- Greater brand awareness and recognition
Today, the System is used by 26 different product lines and has also been used for our new brand rollout. But as Design System Week shows us, the exciting work that’s made possible through the System is just beginning. Precisely plans to continue investing in this valuable system so we can keep innovating…keep collaborating…and keep bringing the most value to our customers.
Learn more about our products that leverage the System for innovation, collaboration, and results.