Dynamic Demographics delivers the combined power of Precisely’s rich portfolio of location context data, such as Boundaries and Demographics, with mobile location data. This aggregated dataset allows businesses to better understand human mobility and how the demographic profile of an area changes as people flow from one location to another throughout the day. It is a highly relevant dataset for any organization interested in human populations and the way people move.
Dynamic Demographics offers an alternative to products that create customer profiles based only on generalized data from “observed behavior.” Instead, it offers a model that blends information about mobile location data with other validated datasets such as demographics, to better predict customers actions. Combining mobile location data with socioeconomic attributes, purchasing power indicators, and segmentation allows you to make better decisions with keener insight into who your customers are, what they need, and where potential markets exist.
Traditionally, raw mobile location data files are very large and require sophisticated processes to distill them down to usable data. With Dynamic Demographics, Precisely has already done this work. These plug-and-play data products remove the complexity of processing mobile location data, offer ease-of-use, and deliver significant value across numerous sectors including retail, PropTech, insurance, digital out-of-home advertising, telco, and more.
Dynamic Demographics provides information on population movement using human mobility data collected from mobile devices where users have provided explicit consent for data to be used this way. No Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is contained in this product, nor is it possible to reverse engineer PII from the content contained within. All PII regulations, laws and best practices are followed by this product, and Precisely continues to monitor and follow developments in this space.
- Create dynamic and time-related profiles at destinations to understand more about where types of people are located and how they move throughout the day/span>
- Examine customer segments, demographics, and buying behaviors and explore seasonality and other time-based trends to identify opportunities
- Analyze the effects on location dynamics as countries and areas emerge from COVID lockdowns, understanding the resulting flows from areas that are reopened
- Identify and enrich trade areas for greater competitive intelligence
- Mitigate risk and reduce costs by ensuring that service providers and emergency response assets are deployed to accurate locations where groups of people are located
- Improve site selection based on greater understanding of catchment areas and where new stores have the best opportunity for success
- Advance public transport and congestion modelling with greater insight into how people migrate from public transport to their destinations and how time-based events impact that movement
- Origin-Destination Flows: A summary of flows to and from discrete areas such as neighborhoods or street segments, broken down by time of day, week, and year
- Destination Profiles (based on origin): Mobile location data used to redistribute known information about the population at its origin across destination locations
- Accurate GPS-based locations, typically accurate within 20 meters
- Demographic profiles include age, purchasing power, and segmentation into socioeconomic groups known as consumer styles
- Available with demographic profiles aggregated at granular geographies such as neighborhoods or even at the street segment level
- Interoperable data that easy to integrate with other datasets including boundaries, points of interest, demographics and more